Friday, April 23, 2010

Pregnancy Pillow

So, there are some products that every mom needs to have from the moment they find out they are pregnant. In this post, I'll highlight one of them. The first thing is a good pregnancy pillow. Getting a good night of sleep is so important! From the moment you find out you're pregnant, most likely you will be spending time getting up at night to use the bathroom. I also had trouble sleeping soundly and getting comfortable. Your body is changing and it can be painful when moving around at night. A good pregnancy pillow will give you something to curl up with and hopefully relieve some of the pain and tossing and turning that you might experience.


There are many of them on the market. Some people purchase extra big body pillows at Target. Others get something more specialized towards pregnancy such as the Boppy. I have to say I stumbled upon the most wonderful pregnancy pillow. It is a newer product and its called the Bosom Baby made by Luna Lullaby.


The pictures are a little small, but this is a wonderful pillow. It is very soft and cushion-y. It provides the right amount of support without being too stiff. It is great for cuddling with, without taking up the whole bed (like the pillow in the first picture!). It will fit between your legs to give your hips the support they need. And, it comes in cute colors! You can also use this after pregnancy to support the baby and help with breastfeeding. Any other pregnancy pillows that you guys swear by? Let me know your thoughts on them!



2 comments:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! pregnancy body pillow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. pillow for pregnancy

    ReplyDelete